Global Learning Expeditions (GLE) evolved to fill a void in the student community service travel space and is a dedicated and meaningful company that supports the work of the foundation.
GLE manages opportunities for young people to globally connect and help those less fortunate through a variety of community projects, including conservation and other social impact initiatives. All with a common goal of advancing education. Participating in GLE expeditions nurtures increased self-esteem, team work, appreciation of cultural diversity, increased social awareness and promotes understanding and friendship all whilst having FUN at the same time!
We encourage students to BE the difference they wish to see in their world
By taking part in a GLE expedition, students can have FUN while they develop teamwork, leadership skills, friendships and an appreciation of cultural diversity.
- Deliver long-term sustainable community programs
- Empower the country’s residents to improve their communities and their lives
- Increase access to and improve the quality of education for all children
- Help people regardless of ethnicity, religion or political beliefs
- Work with poor communities to help them help themselves
- Donate 100% of funds raised directly to the service project